Not only are we now up to Groovy 1.5.4, there were a number of fixes and additions in the Gant code base, so it seemed appropriate to make a new release -- which actually happened last night. Highlights of the release are:
- Ivy and Maven Ant Task jars actually included in the distributions.
- Allow control of directory paths in Maven target set.
- Alter the Execute tool to avoid any blocking.
- Added AntFile tool for reading Ant files into Gant.
- Added -L | --lib options a la Ant.
- ~/.gant/lib added as path to search for jars along with ~/.ant/lib.
- depends can now take a list of mixed strings and Closures.
As ever distributions are available at http://dist.codehaus.org/gant. For those who use Maven 2, the repository URL is http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org, the groupId is org.codehaus.gant, the artifactId is gant , and the version is 1.1.1.
The Gant webpage has the documentation.